Join us for an in-depth conversation—co-hosted by The Asian American Foundation and Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (CEIP)—concerning a new study on the Indian American community, which draws on the 2020 Indian American Attitudes Survey (IAAS).
- Sumitra Badrinathan is a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Oxford.
- Devesh Kapur is the Starr Foundation professor of South Asian studies and director of Asia Programs at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
- Satjeet Kaur is the executive director of the Sikh Coalition.
- Hope King is a business reporter at Axios.
- Neil G. Ruiz is associate director of race and ethnicity research at the Pew Research Center.
- Sonal Shah is the founding president of The Asian American Foundation.
- Hari Sreenivasan is the anchor of PBS NewsHour Weekend, a contributor for Amanpour & Company, and host of the Take on Fake YouTube series.
- Milan Vaishnav is the director of the South Asia Program and a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.